The Christian Rights and Freedom Institute is ...
- Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Atlanta ministry, founded and led by St. Katherine (Naples, FL)
- Inter-Christian / Ecumenical (Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant), member-based, educational and advocacy organization
- Bearing witness to our Judeo-Christian faith and values on the current moral and ethical challenges of our day
- Defending Universal Human Rights, Religious Liberty and the Christian way of life
- “Witnessing our faith by peacefully uplifting Christ” on issues such as Human Trafficking, Sanctity of Life, Children’s Education, Islamic Reform, Secular and Cultural challenges, etc.
- Supporting The Order of St. Andrew the Apostle (“Archons”) in their protection and advancement of the Religious Freedom of the Ecumenical Patriarchate
- Highlighting the persecution, oppression and genocide of Christians in Turkey, the Middle East and throughout the world
- Collaborating with Trinitarian worshipping churches, in Naples, FL and beyond, to communicate our messaging as widely as possible.